Need a BREAK ?
WE OFFER REJUVENATING HOLIDAYS IN THE HEART OF THE PROVINCE OF QUEBEC !
To ensure fairness, although the accommodation quality is excellent, Le Tournenvert offers stays accessible to every budget :
Not expensive, but how valuable to your well-being!
Information : 1 450 249-1036 ou [email protected]
Cancellation Policies – Au Tournenvert :
Property will charge $5 CAD non refundable at reservation. In case of annulation 7 days or less before checkin date, $25 CAD more will be charged.
Cancelations or changes made after 12:00 (at noon) on 1 day before checkin date are subject to a 100.0% penalty for the first night. No refunds for no shows or early checkouts.
Three options are available:
A refreshing stay for those who wish to calm down and breathe
If words like sustainable development, fair trade and ecological vision resonate in you…
Experience the Tournenvert!
You’ll find here a unique personalized service
The holiday center Au Tournenvert : an essential eco-touristic stop!
Lowest prices in the area!
To get there :
Tourist attractions of the surroundings :
- Odanak Abenaki village and Native Museum – 5.5 km (11 min) Museum’s website
- Ferryboat “Vélo sur la rivière” (We are located on the bike path leading to it) – 3.2 km (10 minute ride) See details
- Duck hunting, fall, on Lake St-Pierre – Specialized guide : M. Marcel Desmarais, 450 568-5683
- White geese observation site in Baie-du-Febvre – 17 km (20 min)
- Lac St-Pierre observation trail : Les Passerelles of Nicolet – 35 km (40 min) Parc de l’Anse du Port
- Ecologic marsh trail in Ste-Anne de Sorel – 43 km (56 min)
- The Mondial des Cultures festival in Drummondville – 41 km (55 min)
- Village Québécois d’Antan – 41 km (53 min) See details
- Ice fishing, in winter, on Lake St-Pierre