The Otel Popilè (Popular Hotel) of Kenscoff offers you an unforgivable stay!The Otel Popilè is managed by Afe Neg Combite (ANC), cooperative of 5,000 farmers from Kenscoff.
Rates and conditions
Including half board (lunch at your own charge), accommodation and roundtrip to the airport. Air travel and insurance are at your charge.
- For one person : $540 U.S.
- For 2 people : $375 U.S. per person
- For 3 people : $320 U.S. per person
- For 4 people : $292.50 U.S. per person
- For one person : $750 U.S.
- For 2 people : $585 U.S. per person
- For 3 people : $530 U.S. per person
- For 4 people : $502.50 U.S. per person
To know the prices for a larger group, please contact : Les Ouvriers de Paix
To request a reservation, please complete the online form(s) :
If one or more people want to accompany you on this trip, please also complete the Group form
Take off with confidence!
Kenscoff is a quiet mountain town, about thirty kilometers from Port-au-Prince
You will find among other things :
- The typical Kenscoff market and other shops (drugstore, food, tinsmith, etc.) where you can find a thousand everyday products
- The Godey village, hidden between the mountains and the beautiful Wynne’s farm which overlooks
- The baptist Mission Zoo of Fermathe and the nearby artists market where one can shop for beautiful sculptures and paintings – the Haiti Baptist Mission also includes a hospital of over one hundred beds; a greenhouse that products almost five million plantlets each year, distributed free to (by?) farmers; a restaurant, the Tea Terrace, frequented by city residents and a small history museum
- The surprising Fermathe Art Gallery
- The Fort Jacques, and right next, the fort Alexandre ruins
- It is also possible to travel to Jacmel, right by the sea…