Discover the world differently!
Choose an experience of reponsible tourism.
- You contribute to the development of small businesses in Togo and Haïti
- You allow non-profit organizations to pursue their humanitarian mission
- You invest your money to grow the economy of a developing country
- You meet people who are passionate, open the world and have leaderchip
- You live a unique, rewarding and unforgettable experience!
Haïti, the Pearl of the Antilles
Option 1 : Act according to an orphanage! Stay in 4-star tourist residence, 15 min from the sea: $ 285 USD
Option 2 : One week in the Haitian mountains in the beautiful Kenscoff’s region: from U.S. $292.50
By booking a stay at the Otel Popilè, you help ANC to develop schools, clinics and water points. You also give yourself the opportunity to discover the beautiful back country of Haiti: majestic mountains, abundant vegetation, mild climate all year long, unique tourist attractions.
Responsible Tourisme in Togo
A 12 days circuit from U.S. $475
Christine – (France) Janvier/2014
MICAH FARM offers you a tourism experience respectful of landscapes, people and their lifestyle. Our circuit allows you to discover the deep Togo and several cultural heritage sites.Attend an authentic project involving fair tourism and local development. MICAH FARM allows you to make unforgettable discoveries!
The Ouvriers de Paix organization, a Quebec non-profit company, makes it simple for you by suggesting safe, all-inclusive packages, at competitive prices.
- You will be welcomed as friends by our foreign partners, in whom we have full confidence
- They will watch over you and will do everything in their power to make your stay more enjoyable
- You will stay in small hotels or family inns
- You will be taken over from your arrival to your return at the airport