Need a break ?
A rejuvenating Holiday for those who wish to cool down and breathe
If you’re longing for a traditional lifestyle, described by words such as : taking your time, welcoming the humble life, raising your mind…
If your life is lacking excitement, if you want to learn from the lessons offered by each star, twig, insect and animal…
If words like sustainable development, fair trade and ecological vision resonate in you…
Experience the Tournenvert!
Two types of spiritual stays are available:
Contact us by phone or email 1 (450) 249-1036 Courriel
WE OFFER REJUVENATING HOLIDAYS IN THE HEART OF THE PROVINCE OF QUEBEC
To ensure fairness, although the accommodation quality is excellent, Le Tournenvert offers stays accessible to every budget :
Not expensive, but how valuable for your well-being!
Things to do in the surroundings :
- Odanak Abenaki village and Native Museum – 5.5 km (11 min) Museum’s website
- Ferryboat “Vélo sur la rivière” (We are located on the bike path leading to it) – 3.2 km (10 minute ride) See details
- Alsiganteku – Adventure kayaking on Rivière St-François and Lac St-Pierre – world biosphere reserve – 6.2 km (12 min by car) Packages available
- White geese observation site in Baie-du-Febvre – 17 km (20 min)
- Lac St-Pierre observation trail : Les Passerelles of Nicolet – 35 km (40 min) Parc de l’Anse du Port
- Ecologic marsh trail in Ste-Anne de Sorel – 43 km (56 min)
- The Mondial des Cultures festival in Drummondville – 41 km (55 min)
- Village Québécois d’Antan – 41 km (53 min) See details