Thrift store


The thrift store of St-François-du-Lac serves the entire territory from Nicolet to Sorel and from Drummondville to Bas St-François. It is a service to the community, eco-friendly and socially-oriented, run by a non-profit organization. You will find clothing, shoes, fourniture and various items, in good condition and very cheap; something for the whole family. We also rent costumes.

Welcome to everyone!

There’s no telephone line at the thrift store-Please go directly to the store for  all matters relating to goods in stock.

How to get there?

262-A rang Grande-Terre, St-François-du-Lac, Québec   J0G 1M0

carte tournenvert site anglaisBuisiness hours:

Monday to Friday from 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.

Saturday from 9:30 a.m. to 12:00

10% of the thrift shop store’s revenues are donated to the S.O.S Haïti fund, which supports the etablishment of day camps for youth in Haïti. The remaining 90% is used to fund the activities of the organization  Les Ouvriers de Paixwhich lives entirely on is work and receives no government funding.




                             We recycle, you save!



The thrift store accepts your donations of clothing, fourniture and other items in good conditions. Thank you to drop them at the store, in the container provided for this purpose near the road (as shown in the picture at the top of the page) or directly at the store ( in the barn).

Some employees of the thrift store are supported by the Emploi Québec’s work insertion program, and others by the Ouvriers de Paix’s volunteering support program.



The thrift shop also offers a Boutique section, where we sell clothing and style items,

new or in almost new condition.

Also on site, sale of farm produce from La Ferme Au Jardin de Mon Père:

Canned sauces and marinades, maple syrup, fresh brown eggs ($2.75/doz)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *